UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY BY ALEX WOLF
Wet Works Underwater Photography Tools, Challenges, Image Processing, Befores and Afters, Travel Considerations Photographic artist Alex M Wolff of Jericho, NY combines his interests in nature, the oceans, travel and photography to capture creatures and beauty. Alex, a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer with teaching credentials for underwater photography will briefly describe training required to successfully pursue underwater photography before sharing: Equipment and considerations when choosing your gear. Differences when shooting underwater as opposed to surface photography Challenges unique to the underwater world Post process considerations and techniques Traveling for underwater photography.
Be sure to bring a towel!
Join us with our special guest speakers;
Global award winning photographers: Keda Z., Johnson Wee, and Nik Pekridis famously known as "The Fantastic 3". They will speak, present, and demonstrate how they capture the images that they do in a 3 day seminar/workshop about photography, editing, and world class image creation.
Participants will embark on a journey beyond shutter speeds and white balances into the heart of photography – making images that speak, images that tell stories, images that inform the mind and move the heart.
Gain insight into the mindset of award winning photography masters. “The Fantastic 3” are highly regarded as some of the most experienced and respected international image makers in the photography world.
Link to purchase ticket coming soon
(Seats will be limited!)
Dan will be demonstrating how to contact, and maintain a relationship with local Dance Studios as well as Photograph them properly while creating a great business flow. Instruction on how to keep a catalog of clients and maintain an easy payment schedule to print packages and maximizing sales will be explained.
is a Multi-Award Winning Photographer based in Monterey Bay California. The majority of her photography career has been focused on wedding photography, specifically in the state of California. However, within the last two years, Christine's successful business took an additional turn. Not only does she provide breathtaking photography to her clients. She discovered a passion for teaching and has had a dedicated stream of eager photographers requesting her personal training. Christine has conducted several workshops to many photographers both nationally and internationally, at the request of numerous photographers located around the globe. To date, she continues to provide wedding photography to her clients both locally and nationally while also dedicating her time to training photographers.
Creating the Wow
- Posing and Direction of light
- Off Camera Flash
- Exposing for wide shots
- The importance of dynamic range
- Composition (what elements to look for)
Open Mic night for PPGNY members and open to the public for Wine and apps Etc.
(food and drinks are not included)
Will will have an open mic night for anyone interested of speaking of what they do (to get your feet wet to be a future speaker)
- You must email us if your interested in speaking
- Speaking will be for 15-20mins
- Topics can be about what you do/ photography/ video/ business.
- You must email us if you are interested in speaking- firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to purchase ticket coming soon!
Come and learn from Natalie Licini
Fine art photographer, Global speaker, Album Epoca Ambassador, WPPI judge. she will show you 12 marketing ideas that will transform Your business.
Natalie Licini is an award-winning master photographer and global speaker who received accolades for ethical business practices while working on Wall Street, and has a studio in a historic New Jersey castle for her flagship studio, Je Revele. Early in 2017, Natalie acquired a New York based wedding photography studio.
With a degree in business from NYU applied to her businesses, Natalie has still found time to give back to her community. Among other efforts, she formed Chaata to temporarily bridge economic gaps and raise money for children with cancer, and is currently on the board of Just Be Me! Natalie has been recognized for her efforts by the 21st Century Business Women Conference and is a recipient of the Joann Regan Business Woman Leadership Award and was named a Staten Island Top Woman in Business.
As a recipient of a multitude of international photography awards, Natalie gives back to the photography community as well through workshops, teaching, and speaking engagements; and is honored to be a judge at WPPI.
Publications include the NY Times, Loan Collection book, The Knot, Rangefinder, Professional Photographer, and more. Natalie’s work has been featured on CBS and ABC, and her marketing and branding videos are used as course material by the New York Institute of Photography.
Selected Awards and Recognition
- 2017 WPPI 16x20 Print Competition: 4 Accolades of Excellence
- 2016 WPPI 16x20 Print Competition: 4 Accolades of Excellence
- 2015 WPPI 16x20 Print Competition: Children: 2nd Place
- 2015 WPPI 16x20 Print Competition: 8 Accolades of Excellence
- 2015 WPPI 16x20 Album Competition: 3 Accolades of Excellence
- 2014 Top 40 Women in Business in Staten Island
- 2014 WPPI 16x20 Print Competition: 2 Accolades of Excellence
- 2013 WPPI First Half 2013 Competition: 6 Accolades of Excellence
- 2013 WPPI 16x20 Print Competition: 4 Accolades of Excellence
- 2013 WPPI First Half Competition: Bride Alone: 2nd Place
- 2012 PPA Photographer of the Year
- 2012 PPA 3 Portraits awarded and published in the Loan Collection book
- 2012 PPA Award
- 2012 Joann Regan Business Woman Leadership Award
- 2012 WPPI 16x20 Print Competition: 2 Accolades of Excellence
- 2011 WPPI Second Half Competition: 3rd Place
- 2011 WPPI First Half Competition: 2nd Place
- 2011 WPPI First Half Competition: 2 Accolades of Excellence
- 2011 PPA 2 Portraits awarded and published in the Loan Collection book
- 2011 PPA 1 Award
- 2011 The Knot Best of Weddings Winner--Editors’ Pick
- 2010 WPPI First Half Competition: 1 Accolade of Excellence
Lightroom Deep Dive with Eric Wessman
This is a hands on presentation please bring your laptops, powercords, notepad, pen. You will be working on images provided by Eric while he teaches.
We will be having lunch and beverages.